2021 High School Summer Travel
Graduation Years: 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025
1. Registration: $300. Click "Sign Up Now!" link at top of page to fill out form and submit payment -With registration, you have access to all summer practices, scrimmages, and each registrant receives their choice of a reversible Northern Kentucky Pulse practice pinnie or car magnet. Registration and payment are due May 13th. Below you can review the tournaments offered for travel and select any you would like the opportunity to participate in on the registration form. *Registration is mandatory for any player that wants to participate in a travel tournament
2. Selecting Tournaments (See Below). Your tournament preference selections must be made on the registration form and teams will be announced May 8th. Understand that by picking tournaments on the sign up form it does not guarantee you a spot for that specific tournament. The $300 registration reserves you for all the practices and scrimmages, it is not a guaranteed inclusion for the tournaments. The tournaments are "in addition" to registration and will be select based on number of sign ups. No tournament payments will be made until after teams are announced May 14th. Payments for the tournaments will then be due by June 1st.
3. Northern Kentucky Pulse practices will be held primarily at Notre Dame Academy, twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:30 - 6:45pm beginning May 31 and running through July 21
Nashville, TN - June 12-13, 2021
Get on board with the hottest new tournament in the South! This one delivers the while package: fun, competition, and vendors, all in the heart of Music City!
- 2 games each day (4 in total)
- Each match is two 22 minute halves, running clock, 5 minute half
King Of Queens
Cincinnati, OH - June 26-27, 2021
Lacrosse in our backyard! No need for hotels as this event is held at Lebanon Soccer Complex. 4 games guaranteed!
Pipe City Lacrosse Festival
Vernon Hills, IL - July 10-11, 2021
The 11th Annual Pipe City Lacrosse Festival is one of the longest running events in the summer!!! The Midwest staple event is going to rock the Chicagoland area with diverse competition, college coaches, and an experience you can't miss!
Ohio Lacrosse Festival
New Albany, OH - July 17-18, 2021
The 6th Annual Ohio Lacrosse Festival is back in OHIO! After hosting 160+ teams last year, New Albany is ready to host Ohio's #1 summer lacrosse tournament!